Evri Blogger Widget

we are an infinite loop

Pacat ca ma grabesc. [Too bad I'm in a hurry.] A blog about computational design, generative art, geometry, math, architecture and the means employed to materialize these forms of expression. It's an ongoing chronicle of my personal research in this field and an information pool for curious minds. Without fancy words, it's a haha place for me. Not topic oriented, more or less it is flow oriented.

Aug 11, 2007

Off to Riga

Tommorow at 12.55 I should be in Riga. Don't call me! roaming is expensive - emails are our friends.
I'm off to a summer school (second one in the list) in architecture (actually urban design). Hope I'll be able to post some photos and blog a bit about things happening there.

And while you get bored reading this, check these out now! Where's the world of photography coming to?

2 comments:

Red said...

"At its core Urban Design is the art of creating people friendly public spaces" - when did you ever design anything "people-friendly"? :))

Anonymous said...

don't forget to take your camera to riga - its awseome

http://mosdave.badoo.com/entry/24088/

Mos

Cine e porcaria asta?

Free Web Counter