Evri Blogger Widget

we are an infinite loop

Pacat ca ma grabesc. [Too bad I'm in a hurry.] A blog about computational design, generative art, geometry, math, architecture and the means employed to materialize these forms of expression. It's an ongoing chronicle of my personal research in this field and an information pool for curious minds. Without fancy words, it's a haha place for me. Not topic oriented, more or less it is flow oriented.

Feb 13, 2007

Update

Right now I'm working on a projection for a theater play. Won't be much interactivity since, well, this not seen with good eyes here, but nevertheless. I have to simulate some seasons coming and going (spring ... winter) and a little old lady watching from a window. not much freedom, because the scene is quite fixed (the building with the little old lady at a window, the tree/trees) but i hope i'll make it look good at least. Will post some material when it is ripe.

No comments:

Cine e porcaria asta?

Free Web Counter